Thursday, November 13, 2014

[blog housekeeping/what's coming up on the blog]

*There will be a wrap-up of the books I've read this year.

*In lieu of anything interesting at Cruise Critic I'll be talking about the  Konigsdam, Holland America's new ship(they have a mini site with renderings of what the ship is going to look like but more about that Saturday!)

*Other things I want to write about..tech-related things..I am in the market for a cell phone so I'll be talking about that..

*Holiday/food posts(they go together!)

*Creativity(for a while I was regularly doing creative writing prompts from this really cool website that I have bookmarked!) and fanfic.

*I will(as is my custom) post my New Year's resolutions on January 1st.

*Hannibal posts will be weekly..after I finish reviewing/watching S2(and finish watching the few episodes of S1 I have left to watch.. that should take me through January and February...) then there will be some various Hannibal-related things..if there is any bighuge news  I'll do a whole separate post for that. And, of course, I will be doing reviews when S3 starts(whenever that is..I have a feeling we may know something about *that* pretty soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment