Saturday, July 4, 2015

[Meme time!]

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?The day of the Hannibal premiere.

What was your last alcoholic drink?vodka

What's your favourite number?23

Did you ever go to camp as a kid?Yes.I hated it.

Has a friend ever used you?Short answer:Yes.

What's your favourite lollipop?Green apple or watermelon

What stores' departure from your shopping mall most saddened you?The bookstore.

Do you prefer Wednesdays or Thursdays?Thursdays(for obvious reasons!)

McDonald's or Burger King?McDonald's

Number of pillows?As few as possible. I don't like too many pillows.

Which do you dislike most:Pop up ads or spam email?Pop up ads.

What's the most messed up food combination you've had that was quite good? I don't know that it's so odd, but pickles with grilled cheese sandwiches.

If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Angkor Wat in Cambodia.

How would you describe your sense of humor?Warped.Sarcastic.

What was the worst job you ever had?Working at a record store.It was my first "real world" job. I hated the work.I hated my boss.

If you could have any kind of dog in the world, what would it be? a French Bulldog.

No comments:

Post a Comment