Wednesday, July 8, 2015

[Obviously I've seen too many horror movies]

The other day my dad and I went to a play at the Old Globe. I had to use the restroom before we walked back to where my dad's car was. By the time we were walking across the bridge hardly anyone was around. There are a lot of homeless people that sleep in the park at night.That's one variable that was kinda making me uncomfortable(though we did get to out car safe.)

Then we ran into a girl who forgot where she had parked(turned out she was parked in a lot on the other side of the park.)My dad offered to give her a ride to her car. The directions she was giving were a little weird, and it was kinda making me uncomfortable(turns out that she was using the GPS on her phone but I didn't know that.) But we did get her to her car safely, so that's good.

I guess I just need to go out of my comfort zone-and occasionally do things that I wouldn't normally do-though I wouldn't do anything that might put me in any sort of danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment