Saturday, July 11, 2015

[Something that would surprise people about me..]

As much as I am a foodie(and I really am!) sometimes I really do get a feen for something kinda base..like a Filet O Fish sandwich.I LOVED Filet O Fish when I was a kid.

The other thing I always want(but have been talked out of it most of the time) is a store bought  birthday cake.I always LOVE the look of the cakes that they have at Costco.

I've always had a pretty refined palate from a young age..when I was 3 or 4 years old I went to preschool. My teacher Mrs. A would give us the choice of peanut butter and jelly or tuna fish for lunch and I always had tuna fish, which I loved(and Mrs. A loved it because she didn't have to eat a whole can of tuna fish  by herself.)

My mom tells the story of when some friends of the family brought over an octopus that they had caught. I actually ate it(and liked it)-and in fact my mom looked over at one point and I had a tentacle hanging out of my mouth!

I am NOT a picky eater(I think we may have established that in one of my earlier blog posts about food).There are hardly any vegetables that I don't like(and I'm always game for trying new ones!)

No comments:

Post a Comment