Sunday, July 12, 2015

[My ComiCon experience..sort of.]

So my dad dropped me off at Old Town and I took the Trolley to the Convention Center. I got to where the book signing for Hannibal was(in front of the Tin Fish). There was already a line but not as bad as I thought(it was at 11 and I got there just after 9 a.m.)

(BTW the trolley was PACKED. I must say for someone who does not like being in a place with a lot of people-with no room to move-I did quite well!)

Whilst I was in line I talked to other fans, and that made the time go a lot faster. There was an area-a sort of holding area-where the stars were and we could see Hugh Dancy, Richard Armitage and Bryan Fuller.

The line moved really slowly for a while, but then right as we were going to get  to the front of the line,they capped it(meaning no more people) but then they decided to come along the line and sign a few peoples' books, and I got mine signed by Hugh Dancy and Bryan Fuller. I think they may have been having to leave to catch flights and the like,which is why they only had an hour for the signing, but I didn't care..I was a little agitated when we were at the front of the line, but then relieved when I realised that they would sign a few peoples' books(because I was like right behind the cap).

Hugh is so good looking in real life-so is Richard Armitage, who was also there but who had to leave(sooner than Bryan and Hugh did.)

So it was a good day.I enjoyed it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment