Sunday, December 28, 2014

[five things]

*I am kinda glad the holidays are over.. things were.. hectic at my parents' house so I'm glad to have a couple of days at my house before I go to my parents' house for New Year's(going to go there NY Eve and come home New Year's night.)

*We are having a COLD snap. Not all that unusual here, but this is a especially cold cold snap(just to give you some idea:I'm wearing thermal pajamas.

*Watched the Call The Midwife Christmas special-now we have like 3 months until the new season..almost as bad as waiting for the new season of Hannibal if I'm being honest!)

*There is a bit of a learning curve to cell phones;my dad got my old cell phone, and he's trying to figure it it out. I'm doing pretty well learning how to do everything on my iPhone-I was able to set up my email on  which I thought was a big deal(well, for me anyhow!)

*United Airlines continues to suck. They have no perception of what "customer service" is-and they just have employees responding to issues with robo-replies. They have NO intention of dealing with issues. And have I mentioned the trolls, who are paid to shout down anyone who posts about bad service.

It used to be that  customer service(and trolls) were SOP at airline Facebook pages for a long time. Luckily, most of them have listened to the complaints from customers and they don't tolerate the trolls and they try to help people out when they can. Remember last year when we had a terrible winter and flights were delayed, etc especially at Christmastime.All of the airlines rose to the challenge quite well..except for United.

United has some chronic problems(losing luggage is one of their issues, as is wayward crews..apparently they have a lot of issues with crews "timing out"-when they're supposed to be joining a flight as crew, they can't, because they have worked the maximum amount of hours allowed by law and now they have to have to take a break.I'm not sure if this is just the trolls bullshitting, but if  this is  something that is REALLY that much of an issue,then United needs to look into it. Not that they will, mind you.I mean, they've let the trolls overrun their Facebook pages..I seriously doubt if they're going to get  their shit together...EVER.

I think it's going to take something really bad happening(which the Facebook trolls will defend) for United to wake up and smell the coffee.At which point they will  say that they are going out of buisness before they hurt anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment