Thursday, December 18, 2014

[i've got holiday spirit,how 'bout you?]

*I love Christmas music. I have a Christmas playlist on iTunes, and I don't just listen to it around Christmas!

*Best Christmas present:Probably Legos. Worst:Sweaters. I live in Southern California, FFS!

*Christmas is all about family for me-some years we have my brother and his wife and kids here, other years it's just me and my parents and my aunt, uncle and cousin.

*My mom likes to put their Christmas tree up as soon after Thanksgiving as possible,along with lots of ornaments. She still has ornaments that I made when I was in 3rd grade.And some of them are on the tree every year.

*The rule when I was a kid(which is still in place now) that we were not allowed to go anywhere near the living room until 7 a.m. on Christmas morning. Though I remember one time I woke up and I was the only person awake for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment