Saturday, December 13, 2014

[meme]

1)Chinese food: I love Chinese food, but we have to drive quite a ways to get good Chinese food(and I don't rate Panda Express-most of the time when I eat at Panda Express I get an upset stomach..IOW I would rather eat *good* Chinese food!

2)Favourite historical period:Roman times. Or the Tudor Era. Or World War II England.

3)How do you take your coffee? Lots of cream and sugar,well, Splenda.

4)Public Transport:I take the bus, so yes, I rely on public transport. Most of the time I'm OK with it but it has its moments.

5)What was your first fandom, and how did you get into online fandoms? I guess I would say that when I was a Duranie, that would have been my first  fandom..as for online fandoms, I was into TV shows and when I first got on the net I would try to find other fans of the show I liked.

6)Seasonal music:I love Christmas music.

7)If you were to create a new series,what would it be and who would you cast? I would  create a spinoff with Team Sassy Science from Hannibal, Jimmy Price(Scott Thompson) Brian Zeller(Aaron Abrams) and Beverly Katz(Hettiene Park-this is a AU in which Beverly is still alive!)

No comments:

Post a Comment