Sunday, September 21, 2014

[odds and ends]

*I had to run some errands Tuesday which were near my gym. But..it was hot so I ran my errands, went to the gym and took a taxi home. Normally I only take cabs from the grocery store to my house but I've been wanting to be able to take cabs other places..and now I know I can, so when the weather is too hot,or it's raining, I can take a cab there and back!

*Scotland is still part of the United Kingdom. It was really interesting in the days leading up to the vote to see what people's opinion about it was.

*Hannibal news:
The S2 DVD Blu Ray is out now(yay!)

There were  new Shirt Punch shirts(and yes,I bought one-at the price they have them at it's too good of a deal to resist!)

Filming starts next month and  the new season won't air until April or May which seems SO far away right now but it's gonna be SO worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment