Monday, September 8, 2014

[weekend report]

Friday: Went to UTC(mall). Got to see my parents' kitchen remodel. It's all torn up  right now and my parents have moved the kitchen to another part of the house. My niece  stopped by so I got to see her for a little bit.

Saturday: Hung out at Barnes &Noble and watched a lot of TV(I had the TV to myself all night!)

Sunday:Hung out at Barnes &Noble(trying to stay cool-it's been freakin' hot and muggy here). For dinner we went to Tip Top Meats which is a German restaraunt/deli/butchers. Therefore, their menu has lots of meat(pork, chicken, veal,beef) My dad got pork that had a sort of mushroom gravy on it, my mom had meatloaf and I had a New York Strip steak.

Their portions are HUGE, though! Fortunately, Tip Top have lots of to-go boxes  for anyone who wants them(*they* know their portions are huge!) I wound up putting a big chunk of my steak in a to-go box(as well as half of my potato which was also huge-going to have that for either lunch or dinner tonight,I'm not sure.)

No comments:

Post a Comment