Monday, September 15, 2014

[weekend report]

Friday:Went to Beach Break for breakfast..headed down to my parents' house. We had pizza from a local pizza place(with REALLY good veggie pizza) and saw a Noel Coward play(Fallen Angels) at the local theater. I stayed at my parents' Friday night.

Saturday:Had donuts(yum!), went to Peet's and had a dirty chai(chai with a shot of espresso). Then the grocery store and a load of laundry. I had a beermosa(beer and orange juice.)Tasted so good but thanks to the combination of the alcohol and the heat, it made me sleepy.

Sunday:Got a late start to the day.. My brother and niece came up my way and I got to show them my gym(suffice it to say that they were impressed.) Just hung out at home  and went to my brother Steve's house around 5 for a barbecue. I ate too much though :P

Then, when I got home I listened to The Dinner Party Show with Christopher Rice(son of Anne)and Eric Shaw Quinn. I've listened before, when Bryan Fuller was on(and he was on again last night-promoting  High Moon,his TV movie which was supposed to be a series which is on SyFy tonight actually.) But.. he talked about Hannibal a fair deal.. he said that filming starts October 20th and that the S3 airdate won't be 'till April or May of next year. I just have to tell myself that the wait is going to be worth it.

They have a party line where people can call in and ask questions and I recognised several of the people that called in-my fellow Fannibals-my people!

No comments:

Post a Comment