Sunday, September 28, 2014

[odds and ends]

*My old gym is empty. I kinda hope someone buys it and puts a ton of money into it..it'd need a LOT of work to fix how..dated it is.Not sure what else would go in there..Oceanside has plenty of gyms,so it would have a LOT of competition, but it's just the right size(and set up) for a gym.

If someone was going to buy it and turn it into a small gym they'd  a) have to fix a lot of the cosmetic issues the place has b) get rid of the tanning bed rooms for more space(storage?offices?) c) Get high quality gym equipment(what they had frequently didn't work/broke down/was too hard to use(when the second owners took over they bought treadmills and bikes that had a learning curve  when it came to using them)

*It is fall. Especially at night. I still have my windows open at night but I have my comforter on me.

*My parents' kitchen remodel is coming along. It slowed down for a bit but now it's going again.

*I've been trying to get used to taking taxis more-and for further distances-home from the doctor or further. I was intimidated by the idea at first,especially when it came to taking a cab from my doctor's office but.. I did and now it's not a big deal.That's HUGE, for me.

*I've been watching the commentaries on the S2 Hannibal Blu Ray. They're SO much fun to watch! so far I've watched the commentaries for Kaiseiki, Sakizuke,Takiwase and Yakimono I have to watch Su-Zakana,Naka-Choko  and Mizumono still.

No comments:

Post a Comment