Tuesday, October 7, 2014

[book post!]

Finally, a book post!

I'm doing pretty good on my goal to read 50 books by the end of the year. I think I'll get there in plenty of time, even if I read a lot of  long books. I read Outlander by Diana Gabaladon, but it took me two weeks, and that was reading it every chance I get(I take whatever I'm reading with me wherever I go.)

I'm not sure if I want to commit to reading the whole Outlander series(I bought the second book and am going to read it, but they're HUGE books. I had told myself, no more series books after reading the Game Of Thrones series(as much fun as those are to read)

The last 2 books I've read (counting the one I'm reading right now) are one or two day reads.  I've got an ever-growing "to read" pile-hoping  that I can get it down to a manageable level(it's actually not that big;I'm exaggerating just a little!)

No comments:

Post a Comment