Thursday, October 9, 2014

[tv things]

There's a new Dallas series on TNT that got cancelled.But there is some talk that another network may pick it up.One of my online friends LOVES Dallas. I pointed out that when it looked like Hannibal wasn't going to be picked up for a second season,there was talk that there were a bunch of interests who were interested in airing it. Hopefully Dallas gets another chance.

It sucks that TNT won't let their shows find an audience..Dallas is far from the only victim of this. TNT has cancelled some great shows, like Monday Mornings(a medical drama).That was a show I would have LOVED to see get a second season.It just didn't have enough of an audience to make it.

There are a lot of new shows this season that are not going to make it.Unfortunately, as funny as it is, Selfie is probably going to be one of the first new shows to get cancelled.And that's a shame.

I really wanted to like Blackish because..Laurence Fishburne.But I just don't care for it.

OTOH, some of the shows(like Mysteries of Laura)that have been getting mixed reviews,I really like.

There have been a lot of Criminal Minds-alikes(none of which I think are going to last) And Criminal Minds  is starting to get played out. CSI,on the other hand, is still really good(admittedly, I have a soft spot for it.) I hadn't watched NCIS for a few years because it got ridiculous.. but I was intrigued by the ads for this week's episode so I DVR'd it and watched it later..I really enjoyed it,apart from some half-assed CGI.

I used to love Chicago Fire, but it's a soap.It was starting to get that way when I quit watching and it is even more so now.

No comments:

Post a Comment