Saturday, October 18, 2014

[more tv things]

Still liking Selfie  and The Mysteries Of  Laura.

Gracepoint is really good, but..David Tennant's accent is all over the place.That is my only criticism of it.Truly. I love everything else about it.

Gotham is SO good-very dark, very noir.


TLC(The Learning Channel) I love you, but Extreme Cheapskates is so played out at this point. Someone removing their own tooth to save money?Really? and someone else MacGyvering a AC unit out of a styrofoam cooler with a styrofoam cooler, ice, and a fan.Yes, really.

Don't get me started on how TLC still keeps the Duggars around, especially since their opinions have gotten a lot more extreme recently.

What I'd like to see more of:Extreme Couponing. I love seeing people with 4 or 5 grocery carts.. and they only wind up spending like $5 on all their groceries. And  their stockpiles of groceries. I like it when they buy the groceries to give to their church.

I'd like to do that; the only problem is that California doesn't double coupons(that's why you never see  a lot of people from California on Extreme Couponing).Doubling coupons is the best way to save money the way that those couponers do.


No comments:

Post a Comment