Sunday, October 19, 2014

[two Hannibal posts this week!]

One at the start of the week, and my review of a S1 episode on Friday :)

So..the Paley Center Hannibal panel(Pannibal) was yesterday. I watched online since it was in New York  and I wasn't there in person.Watching it online was awesome and just as good, if you ask me!

*Filming on S3 starts tomorrow(!) which is why the cast couldn't hang out for a *real* long time afterwards.

*There was a great vibe there, a great audience(Hettienne Park was there with her baby who was wearing an Eat The Rude onesie. Awww)

Things we learned:

*There is going to be much more female energy in S3.

*Will will be(ha!) trying to find a balance between his sanity and his insanity.

*Hannibal's outfits are going to be ore flashy and we're going to see much more of a variety of clothes.

*The first episode of S3 is a pilot for a show about Bedelia and Hannibal's relationship(iiiinteresting!)

*Everything about this panel confirmed what I've known for a while:This show and its cast and crew and show runner are *amazing*.

*There were shout outs  to the cinematorgrapher, Jim Hawkinson, and Brian Reitzell, who does the music and scores for Hannibal(his music is so creepy and perfect! both the ticking clock from Mizumono and the tube sound effect from Kaiseki were mentioned).

*The audience had some *great* questions when they got to the Q and A part of the panel.

*Bryan is definitely a fan of spoilers. I'm with him on that. I'm not a person who likes to stay spoiler free but I get that other people *don't* want to know what is going to happen!

*Anyways, it was SO much fun-and I'm sure a lot of that panel  has been GIFed and is going to be quoted ad nauseum -but that's Fannibals for you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment