Monday, October 27, 2014

[weekend report(with added thursday content)]

Thursday: I flew to Oklahoma City. Can i just say that the TSA pre-screening(where you don't have to take your shoes off, etc.) is the best thing ever? I got to Oklahoma City, hung out with him and my sister-in-law and bonded with her Frenchie Clarence.

Then we went over to my sister-in-law's parents' house so my brother could open his birthday gifts(it was his birthday). For dinner we went to a place called The Ranch which was a very high-end steak house.

Friday: My brother and I went to Panera. Then we went to the mall so I could pick out a Christmas present at Pandora(the charm store) I hung out at the mall for a few hours then came home. Dinner was at Kevin Durant(a basketball player for the OKC Thunder)'s restaraunt. It was really nice-they have menus that light up when you open them. I ordered honey chicken which came with cheese grits which were delicious. And since we were in the neighbourhood we had to hit up Bass Pro Shops.

Saturday:Panera(again), and Sam's Club. Later on(since I'd never been there and wanted to go to a museum) we checked out the Oklahoma City Bombing museum. It's a must-see.
My sister-in-law tried her hand at making pretzels which turned out really good. Dinner was home-cooked(chops). Then we watched 3 episodes of Hannibal which they really liked.

Sunday:Church, and Tex Mex food afterwards. Tex Mex food is so good but it's quite a bit different than Mexican food in California. I wanted to find a Christmas gift for Clarence so we went to Petsmart(and took him with us-I think he was a little overwhelmed!)

After dinner, we watched 3 more episodes of Hannibal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment