Monday, March 9, 2015

[A Hannibal meme..slightly adapted por mi]

1)What was the first episode you saw and what was your impression of it? Apertif.And, as I have said before, I almost quit watching after the first few minutes!Glad I stuck with it!

2)Your favourite episode:Sorbet.

3)Your least favourite episode:It's not like I hate it..but Trou Normand.

4)A disappointment? Hassun.

5)Funniest quote from an episode: "USE THE LADIES' ROOM!!"

6)Your favourite character:Will.

7)Show/Movie or book:All of them.

8)Post or describe a scene that makes you happy:The opera scene in Sorbet.

9)Post or describe a scene that makes you sad:Mizumono.You know what scene I'm talking about.

10)Favourite quote: "Killing must feel good to God too.He does it all the time, and are we not made in His image?"

11)Your favourite "murder" :The field kabuki in the pilot.


No comments:

Post a Comment