Wednesday, March 25, 2015

[He's a legacy![/Animal House]]

My oldest nephew is going away to college next year-he has already been accepted to two colleges-and is waiting to hear from a few more. There are a lot of things to consider..the two colleges he han already been accepted to would be easy as far as coming home for the holidays(one is in Kansas-Kansas State- and the other is in Missouri.)

He's still got some time, but my nephew Spencer(who will be 17 on Friday) is starting to think about where he wants to go to college. They've already been to NAU(Northern Arizona University, where my nephew Jax also applied which would be a bit further from home, but it's where my brother Henry and his wife went. On the other hand, Kansas State has a lot of history with our family, as several family members, including my grandfather and uncle went there(when my brother and wife  went to check it out they bought K State shirts for my cousin Hank's twins-there was a picture of them on Facebook wearing the shirts which was really cool-not even a year old yet(they turn 1 next month) and they'e already getting pressure about where they should go to college(I kid, I kid!)

When my niece was thinking about where she should go to college, she went to a lot of different colleges-ultimately she wound up going to USD(The University Of San Diego), which is expensive, but you're getting a really good education(am I biased because my niece went there?Probably. LOL)


No comments:

Post a Comment