Wednesday, March 11, 2015

[Finally getting around to talking about Broadchurch]

S2 of Broadchurch is starting off pretty good, IMO(it's helping pass the time 'till Hannibal   come back  in June.)

The story picks up more or less where we left off.  I'm curious about Claire..just every aspect of her life..(sorry,I can't say much more..don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen the episode yet.)

Lots of new characters;I  want to know more about Claire.. and the two barristers, played by Charlotte Rampling and Marianne Jean-Baptiste. We know that Charlotte Rampling's character used to be Marianne Jean-Baptiste's character's boss.. some time ago. Interested in hearing the back story there because there obviously is a lot more than the one comment she made.

Joe's trial is going to loom large in this season(and I happened to read a spoiler, which I will NOT repeat..but it did make me wonder where they are going to go with S3.). Several plot threads will be mixed in,which is good..Hoping it doesn't seem too shoehorned in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment