Sunday, March 1, 2015

[choose your own subject line!]

*Still out of sorts. I had to go to a baby shower the other day, as I mentioned the other day, and I had to put on a happy face which was hard for me :(

*In happier news: 1) I got the new issue of Essential Homme magazine with Hugh Dancy on the cover. I  saw it at Barnes &Noble and was standing in the magazine section flipping my shit-I'm sure people wondered what my deal was!

(Of course I took a picture of the cover and tweeted it. I am such a dork!)

2)There is a sequel to the movie Hope And Glory-Queen and Country- which I can't wait to see!

*Friends of my parents' just got back from a Holland America cruise and they said it was kinda "meh". I know exactly how they feel. Wait,maybe I should qualify that just a little:

I like Holland America. I really enjoyed my last cruise on a Holland America ship.But I really liked our first Princess cruise. I liked it a LOT.

Unlike a lot of the people on Cruise Critic's Holland America boards, I do *not* feel like I have to be "brand loyal" and that I am "cheating" on Holland America by trying another cruise line.

Something is going on with Holland America,though:There have been a lot more posts about things(both major and minor)that have gone wrong on Holland America cruises. I am amazed at how things like malfunctioning toilets and a/c can be handwaved away as being "part of being on a cruise ship". I have much more to say about this but will save it for another post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment