Monday, March 30, 2015

[Feeling like my old self again!]

I  really am making an effort to get back to the gym, and eat healthy..whilst I was dealing with my recent health issues I didn't much feel like exercising and I sure as hell didn't eat healthy. Matter of fact, I are REALLY badly.

Gotta tell you: I went to the gym yesterday-not for very long, but I then wound up doing a bunch of walking(I had to walk to a grocery store which was a way up a hill and then I have to cross a huge intersection after which there's a *little* more walking.And then on my way back I was right where the bus stop was, so it was *all* good! When the weather's nice,the way it was on Sunday, I didn't mind a little extra walking.

One of the things that I like about my gym is that they don't have the a/c blasting like a lot of places do.20 minutes on the exercise bike, and I'm working up a sweat! My favourite things at the gym(in no particular order): Exercise bike, weights and treadmill.

Plus,they have a pool there,which was one of the things that made me want to become a member, except I've only used it once!

No comments:

Post a Comment