Monday, March 16, 2015

[This is what's up!]

What I'm reading:
My Promised Land, a history of Israel. Decided to read something that was NON fiction for once. I am branching out-I have been reading a lot more fantasy books-a genre I usually don't read but have read several fantasy books recently that I really enjoyed so there you go!

What I'm listening to:
Well, I just got Pandora for my iPhone, so I've been discovering all the music there is on there(I love it,though the ads are annoying;I'm too cheap to pay for the ad-free version)

What I'm learning:
All about nosebleeds. I have been having recurring nosebleeds and FINALLY got in to see the doctor today. It ended with me having to have my nose cauterised. Was it uncomfortable?Yes. But if it helps I will be happy.

Fortunately, I had a really good doctor-he was a rock star, seriously.Explained what was going on, and was very sympathetic-having your nose cauterised is NOT fun(speaking from personal experience here!).

No comments:

Post a Comment