Thursday, March 5, 2015

[Blog housekeeping]

Haven't had one of these in a while!

I've been thinking about writing about fandoms again..the good and the bad, you know?

I've had my iPhone for 2(almost 3) months so I think a report about how I'm doing with that is probably due one of these days  :)

Might get back to doing  my weekend reports  on Monday again-kinda like writing those but don't feel especially motivated when it tends to be the same thing every weekend.

Five things may make a comeback-the problem being that some weeks when I did that with regularity,I struggled to find 5 things. Maybe it's a sign?

I've got another TV post coming in a few days-I just watched the first episode of the second season of Broadchurch..I'll save my thoughts for the actual post,though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment